Carlton Construction, Inc. is one of Northeast Florida’s finest builders. They have gained a reputation for providing distinctive design, outstanding quality, and unparalleled attention to detail. President, Matt Carlton, will personally work with you from design to completion to ensure your project is built to exceed your expectations.
Matt Carlton, President of Carlton Construction, Inc., is a North Florida native and graduate of the M.E. Rinker School of Building Construction at the University of Florida. Following graduation Matt worked for the Dana B. Kenyon Company in Jacksonville, Florida. He was hired as an Assistant Estimator and worked his way up to Project Manager in the Estate Home Division. Matt realized his passion for crafting residences that demand the finest quality material and craftsmanship while working on these estate homes. He also discovered success was directly tied to his insistence on honesty and completeness.
With those principals in mind, Matt founded Carlton Construction in 2005 and began his dream of becoming a general contractor. Matt’s goal is to implement these beliefs in each project to ultimately build an exceptional construction company bringing each client total success. The Carlton Construction, Inc. team consists
- Matt Carlton – President/Project Manager
- Clint Thomas – Vice President/Project Manager
- Rusty White – Sr. Project Manager/Business Development
- Brian Mulvaney – Project Manager
- Tom Gann, John Oberg, David Clark, Shelton Peddle, Antonio Franzese and Benjamin Sanderson – Field Managers
- Janet Lott – Office Manager
- Amy Brooks – Project Administrator
- Gabrielle Kowal, Administrative Assistant
- Timothy Guess and Will Smith – Field Technicians.